Sunday, August 19, 2012

Color-Matching with Gift Bows - More Birthday Week Fun

Another birthday-related activity that's been popping up in Meg's fun boxes is this gift bow sort.



I used some miniature gift bows I'd gotten at an after-Christmas sale last year and matching leftover paint chips. I always try to use paint chips I have on hand rather than nicking them from the home improvement store, though the time I went to Home Depot just for paint chips for a fun box activity, I walked out $40 poorer, because I can't resist home improvement projects! Anyway, Meg matches the bows to the paint chips for the activity. The bright, sparkly bows are irresistibly festive.




Photobucket


Other activities in the series:
Magnetic Colored Popsicle Sticks
Magnetic Pom Pom Balls
Erasers and Suction Cups Activity
Paint Chip Matching Game
Uppercase and Lowercase Matching Eggs
Animal Matching Game
Pool Noodle Art
Button Snake Toy
Memory Matching Toy
Ribbons in a Bottle Toy
Clothespin Clipping Toy
Pom Pom Push Toy
Pipe Cleaner Poking Toy
Fun Boxes

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a cute idea! I love it and just pinned it! :)